Thursday, September 23, 2010

Off Subject...PREZI!!

Sooooooo, I have signed up for oodles of PFK classes to get "back in shape" to start taking class for my Masters.  I think it makes me sound like a complete moron that I have to psych myself back up to take classes, but that's the truth.  Anyways, I took a class last week for creating an almost paperless classroom.  It was great!!  Learned some new tricks, started a moodle website, learned about polleverywhere.com, and really enjoyed making my brain hurt. :)  Last night I had my first lesson on Prezi's.  WOW!!  I LOVED IT!!!  I already knew that I loved it (researched it before I signed up for the class) but I REALLY love it now.  Let me tell you how much I loved it...I scheduled the computer lab for today and tomorrow just so I could teach my students how to use it.  Yes, I sort of jumped the gun. Yes, I was setting myself up for failure by not finishing the class first, BUT it was absolutely AMAZING today!  so there.  OK, only one period was amazing and the other two made me pull out half my hair, but still...even the other two classes showed great potential.  It was the bomb.com!!! :D  go check it out...www.prezi.com

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Prezi! Next time, make a "hyperlink" to the site you talk about so we can click and go to it too! :)

    ReplyDelete